Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Got Beef? Lil Wayne Disses Jay-Z in New Carter IV Track


Back in January, eyebrows were raised a little when Jay-Z seemed to take a subtle jab at Lil Wayne and the Young Money Cash Money empire when he said the following on the "Watch The Throne" track H.A.M. with Kanye West:

"Like these rappers rap about all that shit that I do really/I'm like really, half a billy nigga really? You got Baby money/Keep it real with niggas/Niggas ain't got my lady money..."
Lil Wayne was interviewed about the possible diss and had this to say:
"Actually, the subject that he's talking about in that line, I can't box with the god. I'd be the first one to tell you that, given my wit, and the type of person that I am, I'd capitalize and I'd play off of it."

Seems like Weezy's had a change of heart since then.  His track It's Good with Drake and Jadakiss has leaked, and Lil' Wayne's disses are anything but subtle.

Listen to the track after the jump.
 Lil Wayne: It's Good f/ Jadakiss & Drake


During Weezy's verse, he comes directly at Jay-Z and King Bey when he raps:

"Talkin' 'bout baby money, I got your baby money / Kidnap your bitch, Get that 'how much you love your lady?' money."

I doubt Jay-Z will stay quiet about this one. We'll see...

Shouts to Complex Mag for the info!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...