Friday, July 22, 2011

Gangstas Use Emoticons Radio Volume 3 Coming Soon!

What's happening Gangstas? I'm in the process of packing for a cross-country move, so there's gonna be a little delay on Gangstas Use Emoticons Radio, Vol. 3.  Hopefully it'll be up by Sunday Monday, and be on the lookout for a different mix.

Waka Flocka Flame, my 2nd favorite rapper to hate (2nd only to Lil' B) has announced his retirement from rap recently.  In honor of this momentous occasion, I'm making a mix of Waka friendly party hits that get me and my people like this picture below.

Be on the look out!

**On some real stuff, I don't really care if Waka retires.  He's had at least 4 songs that are played nonstop at parties and on the radio, so I can't hate on him. Plus, when one leaves, it seems like 3 more will enter in his place.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...