Friday, July 8, 2011

Gangstas Use Emoticons Radio: Birthday Edition


Another rule to live by: Gangstas wear tie dye. I digress.

Drum roll please?!?!!!!

DJ Bankhead Presents the first mix of Gangstas Use Emoticons Radio--Vol. 1: The Birthday Edition! It features songs from Kendrick Lamar, J. Cole,  Cyhi The Prynce, Teedra Moses, Big Sean, and more.  Start your weekend off right and rock with me as I celebrate my Double Deu2e.

I apologize in advance for some of my mixing flubs. This DJ is still in kindergarten.



Tracklist after the jump:


  1. DJ Bankhead Intro
  2. Kendrick Lamar: The Spiteful Chant (Buy #Section.80 on iTunes)
  3. Elzhi: It Ain't Hard To Tell
  4. Shorty Da Prince: Summertime Shorty
  5. CJ Hilton: So Fresh f/ Nas
  6. Cocaine 80s: Anywhere But Here
  7. Teedra Moses: Another Luvr
  8. Kevin Cossom: She Likes Me
  9. Pac Div: Anti-Freeze
  10. Jay Rock: Hood Gone Love It f/ Kendrick Lamar
  11. Big K.R.I.T.: My Sub
  12. Young Jeezy: Ballin f/ Lil Wayne
  13. CyHi The Prynce: Emotional f/ Tity Boi
  14. Kendrick Lamar: Tammy's Song (Her Evils)
  15. H.O.P.E.: Body On Me f/ Jhené Aiko
  16. Diggy Simmons: Copy, Paste
  17. Frank Ocean: nature feels
  18. Lloyd: Dedication To My Ex f/ Andre 3000 & Lil Wayne
  19. Big Sean: Dance (A$$)
  20. Bad Meets Evil: I'm On Everything f/ Mike Epps
  21. Beyoncé: Party f/ Kanye West & Andre 3000
  22. J. Cole: Return of Simba
  23. Jhené AikoStranger
  24. CyHi Da Prynce: Woopty Doo f/ Big Sean
Lemme know what you think! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...